24-26 April 2019Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
Welcome to Asia’s only dedicated trade exhibition of its kind serving two of the fastest growing segments in the food and beverage sector.
Opportunities are vast for businesses in the naturally healthy and halal segments as consumer preferences shift towards healthier, better-for-you and clean products. Superfood Asia, through its two specialised events, Healthy & Natural Food Asia and Halal Food Asia, will be your passport to leading suppliers, international brands and exciting new food businesses in these burgeoning markets.
An industry event that will host 300 local, regional and international exhibitors from across Asia, the largest continent in the world.
Expect to meet 2,000 targeted trade buyers from 15 countries, as they come together to source for the best healthy, natural and halal products.
Backed by nearly 20 years of organising food trade exhibitions, the team behind the largest of its kind in Malaysia will launch the inaugural Superfood Asia at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre in Singapore on 24-26 April 2019.
Meet Asia’s Most Important Trade Buyers in the Naturally Healthy and Halal Segments
Backed by nearly 20 years of organising food trade exhibitions, the team behind the largest of its kind in Malaysia will launch the inaugural Superfood Asia in Singapore and bring you the right profile of qualified buyers.
- Get Ahead of the Curve in Two of the Fastest Growing Segments in the Food and Beverage Sector.
- Consumers are going back to basics, in pursuit of health and a better quality of life.
- A US$345.2 billion market, with a forecasted growth of US$69.2 billion in the next five years for the naturally healthy segment.
- Majority of the respondents (72% from Asia) in a recent Nielsen report say they follow a diet that limits or prohibits consumption of some foods, or ingredients.
- The global halal food market is anticipated to reach US$2.55 trillion by 2024.
- Asia continues to be home to the largest population of Muslims in the world.
- Growing interest in halal food and its positioning as hygienic and healthy among both Muslim and non-Muslim communities.
- Showcase Your Innovations and Sell Proactively.
- Through live demonstrations, food tasting sessions, pavilions, workshops or other innovative ways to showcase the maximum potential of your products, Superfood Asia creates the invaluable opportunity of face-to-face interaction with key trade buyers. Leverage Superfood Asia as a launch pad for new products and innovation.
Network and Build Solid Business Relationships
Superfood Asia is the only dedicated trade exhibition of its kind in the region. Increase the visibility of your business. Research your own marketplace. Observe competitors and market trends. Get instant feedback and respond to emerging trends. Generate quality leads and forge new business relationships.
An Extensive Through-The- Line (TTL) Marketing and Promotional Campaign Like No Other
365 days of engagement, we aim to connect prospective buyers and sellers through the year via online and offline mediums. Direct mailers, e-newsletters, social media sites, trade publications, newspaper advertisements, media coverage and more are part of an unparalleled campaign used to attract the trade visitors and buyers. Dedicated efforts such as pre-show Online Business Matching and onsite Hosted Buyers and VIPs are our commitment to connect you and pre-arrange meetings with qualified buyers.